cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Missing information on my paystub

My pay stub used to include "Taxable Company Items"  such as my company's Simple Pan contribution, and "Non-taxable Company Items" such as company paid Term Life Insurance.  Since switching to the new pay stub format, these are no longer on my pay stub.  Why are these left off and can we get them back.  I am writing as an employee and as the company's Executive Director.

Thanks,

Bill Driscoll

Executive Director

Villa Hope, Inc.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Missing information on my paystub

Hello there, bdriscoll.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about this. 

In QuickBooks Online, Taxable Company Items and Non-taxable Company Items cannot be displayed on employee pay stubs for it will only show employee contributions. Would you mind sharing some screenshots so we can have a better view?

In case you'd like to speak to a live support about this, you can also get in touch with our Customer Care Team. They have the extra tools like screen sharing to take a closer look at this.

To get our contact information, here's how:

1. Log in to your QBO account.
  2. Go to the Help icon at the upper right.
  3. Click Contact us.
  4. Select Let’s talk.
  5. Choose a way to connect with a live support agent.

For more information on how to contact our support team, you can visit this article: Contact QuickBooks Online Customer Support Team.

Stay posted if you have any other QuickBooks questions, I'll be right here to help you.