Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member
Solved

My Search options is not working and its make hang my software

Dear,

From yesterday application did not work with search option because when I used search option then my application became hang and I am not able to search and do things. So please help me to solve this problem or error of QuickBooks online.

Best answer 05-07-2019 11:48 PM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: My Search options is not working and its make hang my software

Thanks for posting in the Community, luckytalathamid.

I have ways to help you resolve your concern about the search field. Let's start by clearing the app's cache. 

1. Go to the Help menu and select Reset App Data.
  2. Allow a moment for the process to complete, and then close the app.
  3. Once done, right-click the app and choose Run as Administrator when re-opening.

If you're still unable to use the search field, I'd suggest uninstalling the app and reinstall. This way, the app will be refreshed and remove any unusual behavior. check this article as your guide on how to Install and Uninstall.

We'll be right here if you need more help with QuickBooks.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: My Search options is not working and its make hang my software

Thanks for posting in the Community, luckytalathamid.

I have ways to help you resolve your concern about the search field. Let's start by clearing the app's cache. 

1. Go to the Help menu and select Reset App Data.
  2. Allow a moment for the process to complete, and then close the app.
  3. Once done, right-click the app and choose Run as Administrator when re-opening.

If you're still unable to use the search field, I'd suggest uninstalling the app and reinstall. This way, the app will be refreshed and remove any unusual behavior. check this article as your guide on how to Install and Uninstall.

We'll be right here if you need more help with QuickBooks.