Highlighted
Experienced Member

Need to cancel my subscription

I need to cancel my subscription

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Need to cancel my subscription

Greetings, @3040.

I hope this information finds you well. The steps for cancelling your QuickBooks Online (QBO) subscription are listed below:

Canceling an Online Subscription

1. From QuickBooks Online, click the Gear icon (⚙) and select Account and Settings.
  2. Navigate to the Billing and Subscription tab. In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize your cancellation.

These instructions are also available from our guide to cancelling your subscription as well as the video tutorial below:

Doing this will cease the subscription and ensure no further monthly payments for your QuickBooks Online services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me here should you have any additional questions or concerns. Thanks for bringing us your question, have a magnificent rest of your day.

QuickBooks Team

Hello ALCO,

Welcome to the Community. I've responded to your question from the other thread concerning the cancellation of the subscription.

Here's the direct link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Do-more-with-QuickBooks/Cancel-subscription/m-p/320068#M5907.

Please keep in touch with me here should you need any further assistance, the Community always has your back.