cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

PO numbers

In the PO field, when doing invoices I can only put 4 PO numbers on  one line I can type in as many as I want but only 4 will print. There is plenty of room to print more. Is there a way I can do this I need to be able to do 10 PO numbers on one line

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: PO numbers

Hi there, @annnot!

Let's repair your PDF Reader tool so you can print the numbers on the line item of your purchase order.

To start with, you'll have to ensure you're using the latest version released for QuickBooks Desktop. You can consider this as one of the reasons why you encounter issues when printing your purchase orders.

From there, you'll have to download and run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool. You can check this helpful article so you'll be guided on how to do the task: Troubleshoot PDF and Print Problems with QuickBooks Desktop.

For additional reference, you can also check this helpful article to learn more about how you can resolve printing issues: Resolve Printing Issues.

As always, you can visit our Helpful Articles page for QuickBooks Desktop if in case you need to learn some "How do I" steps.

It'll be always my pleasure to help if you have any other questions. I'll be keeping an eye for your response.

Experienced Member

Thanks for the help, it didn't work.  I am trying to put PO Numbers in my invoices, perhaps I can use something other than PO Numbers in this slot.  I Can only do 4 here I would like to do them all

QuickBooks Team

Hello annnot,

Thanks for coming back to the Community. 

Currently, the maximum number/list for the custom field is 30. While you're unable to add all of your PO number's in that field, you can use the Memo section at the bottom.

Feel free to read this article for more details: Maximum number of list entries (list limits and custom fields).

You might also want to check out this article for your future reference: Create a billing statement.

Just click the Reply button anytime if need help with anything else.