cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schmidtfs
Level 2

Personal Finances

I have had multiple clients ask me if I help manage personal finances, budgets (not investing).  Do you, or you know of anyone that has experience with this?  I would like to reach out to you or those individuals.

Thanks!

4 Comments 4
john-pero
Community Champion

Personal Finances

Dave Ramsey dot com

Every Dollar Budget

qbteachmt
Level 15

Personal Finances

Quicken handles bookkeeping, investment entries including reinvested dividends and lot purchases and sales, connects to get Market-quotes real time to give FMV on the reporting relative to the basis and shows gain/loss in reporting, allows you to use the same functions to set a historic date for Market price on that historic date to correct or adjust for basis, has recurring transactions that you also can use for electronic payments, banks provide more support for connectivity to Quicken than QB.

schmidtfs
Level 2

Personal Finances

i have 2 business owners that want to hire me to help them out with keeping their personal finances in order.  Does Quicken allow for this?  Can it have multiple users?  Any suggestions?

qbteachmt
Level 15

Personal Finances

You get the Quicken Program, you Install it on the computer. You use it to Manage data files. Each person or that family = one Data File. I don't know what you mean by Multiple Users. Sorry. If you have Quicken Questions, you should ask at the Quicken Community. Intuit sold Quicken nearly 5 years ago.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us