Level 1

Phone number help desk

4 Comments 4
Lexiesmemere
Level 7

Phone number help desk

1. Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact
  2. Select  QuickBooks Online.
  3. Select a category under “What can we help you with?”.
  4. Scroll down the page, then click the Get Phone Number 
AdrianG001
Level 4

Phone number help desk

Intuit Phone Support: [removed].

Regards,

Adrian Gates

Mike2651
Level 1

Phone number help desk

I have quickbooks online and payroll online and I need help getting the two working together and straight out the merge I tried mid year.  It's 1099 and W2 time and I need personal help now.

RoseJillB
QuickBooks Team

Phone number help desk

Thank you for joining the thread, @Mike2651. Let me help you with filing payroll taxes in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

You can submit and pay your taxes electronically with QuickBooks Online Payroll and Intuit Online Payroll Enhanced. Learn how to complete your tax setup and confirm what and when you need to file. To perform all those steps, you can refer to this link for reference.

QuickBooks Online includes a time-saving function that allows you to create 1099s using information already in your accounts. When you pay contractors in cash, you have file 1099 tax forms with the IRS. Learn more by checking out here.

December and January are significant months for any company. There are various things you need to accomplish, whether it's filing your taxes or sending out W-2s to your employees. You can check out this article about Year-end checklist for QuickBooks Online Payroll.

If you want to reach our payroll support, you can follow the steps below. This way, they’ll be able to assist and walk you through it in real-time. Support hours is also indicate on the article provided.

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Go to Help (?).
  3. Select Contact Us.
  4. Enter your concern, then select Let's talk.
  5. Choose a way to connect with us:
  • Start a chat with a support expert.
  • Get a callback from the next available expert.
  • Ask the community to get help from businesses like yours.

Let me know if you need further assistance with filing taxes in QuickBooks Online. The Community always has your back. Stay safe!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us