cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrd
Level 1

Projects not showing up

I have at least 7-10 projects and today NONE are showing up. As a matter of fact nothing is showing in the projects page. I have cleared cache and logged back in. Any ideas on the issues. Status page doesn't indicate there is any issue with QBO today.

I have QBPlus

Works on my phone in Chrome

On Mac Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) does not.

Thanks .

6 Comments 6
FritzF

Projects not showing up

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, @jrd.

I appreciate that steps you've done to get this working. I'm here to help make sure this is taken care of.

This has been reported as an ongoing issue with an investigation number INV-19400, and our Product Engineers are currently working to fix this as soon as possible. While we don't have a firm timeline for when this will be resolved, I highly suggest you reach out to us Phone Support team and provide the investigation number.

They have tools that can check your account and add your company details to the list of affected users. Once you're added, we can immediately notify you once the issue has been fixed and provide you the resolution.

This can be done by clicking the Help icon on the upper right, then Contact Us at the bottom of the panel.

contact us.PNG

That should point you in the right direction. Thanks for your understanding and patience while we look into this. I'm only a post away if you have any follow-up questions or concern. Take care!

FritzF

Projects not showing up

Hi there, @jrd.

I'm happy to inform you that this issue that been fixed. You can now view your projects in your QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let me know. Best regards.

sahelchris
Level 2

Projects not showing up

yea, this still isn't working. sometimes logging in and out works, sometimes it doesn't.

for one of the top companies, this product is really terrible.

Ryan_M

Projects not showing up

Hi @sahelchris,

I understand how frustrating it can be when an app you use isn't working as it should. There's an open investigation for this issue you mentioned.

Our product engineers are currently working on a fix to this issue. A workaround that I can suggest is to manually navigate to the project you want to work on.

While waiting for the fix to be deployed, you can contact our Technical Support team so you can be added to the list of affected users. This way, you'll receive an email notification in case there are updates. For your reference, the investigation number is INV-38815.

Here's how to contact support:

1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Click the Help menu.
  3. Select Contact us.

Feel free to comment below in case you have additional questions. I'll get back to you shortly. 

t2officemanager
Level 1

Projects not showing up

Today is 3/16/20 and I still see none of my projects.

t2officemanager
Level 1

Projects not showing up

Nevermind… My screen just wouldn't scroll to the bottom.  I had to click the arrow midscreen to scroll down.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us