cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member
Solved

QB Desktop Feedback Suggestions

Hello, I have been submitting feedback through the link in the Help menu for the past several years but still have to hear from the company or see any change in any future update. This is what I hate about big companies, they don't pay attention to user feedback. They keep making users pay more every year for new versions but don't fix/add essential features that users request.  I wish they would take heed and add these essential features to the next update:

1) SAVE (and stay) button on the Receipt/Invoice/PO/etc screens instead of the Save & Close button which is never used.

2) Improve the Search feature like it used to be with the comprehensive Google Search without having to Update Search Information every so often. Also QB doesn't search the SHIP TO side which is very annoying. We have to copy the ship to name to the MEMO for searching.

3) The payment buttons on the Sales Receipt screen are quite annoying. We loved it in QB 2013 and previous version when there was a drop down menu and entry was easier. You could in the least make a option in the settings for it instead of forcing it for everyone.

4) Ability to search inside of a particular Receipt/Invoice/PO for an item or general text search. This local search would make life much easier. Just like searching a Word document.

5) Option to not save email address to a particular customer account when emailing so that we can input different email every time.

6) Ability to edit the selected customer directly from Receipt/Invoice/PO Screen instead of having to open the Customer List and searching. To many steps just to look at phone # or email.

Best answer a month ago

Accepted Solutions

Re: QB Desktop Feedback Suggestions

I appreciate you reaching out the Community, Dar-us-Salam.

Thanks for giving that detailed information about your thoughts and suggestions to make QuickBooks Desktop better.

We recognize that each company has unique needs, and I can see how these features would benefit and empower your business. Don't worry, I'll personally submit feedback directly to them.

By sharing your idea here in the Community, our app developers are pushing through the envelope to improve the product's features to meet your needs.

In the meantime, I suggest checking back for any enhancements and announcements through these links:

We hear you. I'll be sure to update this thread if I hear any changes about your input.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do everything I can to answer them.

1 Comment

Re: QB Desktop Feedback Suggestions

I appreciate you reaching out the Community, Dar-us-Salam.

Thanks for giving that detailed information about your thoughts and suggestions to make QuickBooks Desktop better.

We recognize that each company has unique needs, and I can see how these features would benefit and empower your business. Don't worry, I'll personally submit feedback directly to them.

By sharing your idea here in the Community, our app developers are pushing through the envelope to improve the product's features to meet your needs.

In the meantime, I suggest checking back for any enhancements and announcements through these links:

We hear you. I'll be sure to update this thread if I hear any changes about your input.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll do everything I can to answer them.