cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Explorer **
Solved

QB Mac 2019 Invoice editor- How to shade/unshade the field header boxes?

How can you shade or un shade the field header boxes?

Some of the original ones in the template are shaded grey, but the "custom fields" it added from my customer info are plain white, so it looks funny.

Thanks!

Best answer 04-23-2019 04:05 PM

Accepted Solutions
Established Community Backer ***

Re: QB Mac 2019 Invoice editor- How to shade/unshade the field header boxes?

Look in the format pallet under the objects tab, put a check at fill, click in the box and select the fill color.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Hello there, KD12.

Thanks for checking in with us. Let me share some information about invoice editor function in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.

Right now, there isn't a way we can shade or unshade the field header boxes. We're always working to make provide additional features that best benefits our QuickBooks users. With that, we'll be sure to keep this in mind for future product enhancements.

You may want to check for new feature updates through this link: https://qblittlesquare.com/.

I'm also sharing you this user's guide to learn more about QuickBooks Desktop for Mac functions: QuickBooks for Mac Guide.

Feel free to reach out to us if there’s anything else you need help with QuickBooks. I'm always around to keep helping.

Established Community Backer ***

Look in the format pallet under the objects tab, put a check at fill, click in the box and select the fill color.

Frequent Explorer **

Thanks a lot! I'll give it a shot at work today.

Edit: Boom, that worked. Thanks a lot! Being able to change the shade colour makes the invoices much easier to read!