cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

QB Online

My accountant set up QB Online and converted my desktop version. The office manager said all I had to do was add myself to the account. I am having trouble doing that.

1 Comment
Experienced Member

Re: QB Online

Your accountant needs to add you as a user and give you full permissions so that you can add other users if you want them.  You cannot add yourself. 

As QBO Accountant I usually set up the QBO account, upload a standard chart of accounts and then add the main company user with full permissions THEN upgrade from Desktop to QBO.  Sorry you are delayed in access, but it will take just a moment for your accountant to add you.  If you accountant has staff they may have others in their company that can add you.  I always give full permissions to all partners in my firm so we can be very responsive to client needs.

They may have added you - look in your email for an "invitation" from your accounting firm.  We add users which sends them an invitation - they have access when they accept the invitation and set up their password.  Your invitation may be in your junk mail folder or just buried in junk mail.