cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Quickbooks for Mac Desktop

Last year, my desktop version of Quickbooks stopped working. Upon contacting Quickbooks support, I upgraded my program, but was informed that Quicken would no longer be supporting desktop programs and that everything would be migrating to the online format.

I was not happy about this, but resigned myself to setting up an online account, which I found inconvenient to use. I have continued my desktop version.

Now I am receiving adds for Quickbooks Desktop for Mac.

Was I sold a bill of goods or has there been a change in policy that will allow me to continue using a desktop version on my Mac?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Quickbooks for Mac Desktop

Hello, @Srednas1.

Thanks for posting in the Community. I'd like to help share some information about QuickBooks Desktop Mac.

The QuickBooks Mac Desktop 2019 is supported until 2022. You can use this as long as you meet the system requirements for Mac. Please refer to the following articles below for more information.

What's new in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 

QuickBooks Desktop system requirements 

However, to check if this is still supported for Quicken, I'd suggest contacting them for verification. Let me route you directly to their support page: https://www.quicken.com/support.

Please let me know if you have additional questions about QuickBooks Desktop Mac 2019. I'll be here to help.