cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manish_incorp
Level 1

Quickbooks web connector showing as blank

Hi,

Earlier we are having Quickbook version 18 and with that QuickBooks web connector working fine.
Now we have installed the latest version of Quickbooks 19 after that when we open Quickbooks web connector it started showing as blank.

Please find the below as the log:
Log file initialized at Wednesday, 24 April 2019 - 10:49 AM UTC
Timestamp format used: YYYYMMDD.HH:MM:SS UTC
QBWebConnector 2.2 has been initialized with its logging status to level = DEBUG.
Please restart QBWebConnector for any change in log level to take effect. Use file menu to clear log.

20190424.10:49:39 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intuit\QBWebConnector\UpdateLock has been set to False
20190424.10:49:39 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : ********************* Update session unlocked *********************
20190424.10:49:39 UTC : : ~SingleInstanceHandler() - usingInstanceChannel = false. Returning without any Registry key delete or unmarshalling.
20190424.10:50:16 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intuit\QBWebConnector\UpdateLock has been set to False
20190424.10:50:16 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : ********************* Update session unlocked *********************
20190424.10:50:16 UTC : : Stopped FlexConnector successfully.

Log file initialized at Wednesday, 24 April 2019 - 10:52 AM UTC
Timestamp format used: YYYYMMDD.HH:MM:SS UTC
QBWebConnector 2.2 has been initialized with its logging status to level = DEBUG.
Please restart QBWebConnector for any change in log level to take effect. Use file menu to clear log.

20190424.10:52:46 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intuit\QBWebConnector\UpdateLock has been set to False
20190424.10:52:46 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : ********************* Update session unlocked *********************
20190424.10:52:46 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intuit\QBWebConnector\UpdateLock has been set to False
20190424.10:52:46 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : ********************* Update session unlocked *********************
20190424.10:52:46 UTC : QBWebConnector_Load() :
QuickBooks Web Connector 2.3.0.36 has started.
Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 6:52:46 PM
20190424.10:52:46 UTC : QBWebConnector_Load() : QBWC Form Loaded
20190424.10:55:30 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intuit\QBWebConnector\UpdateLock has been set to False
20190424.10:55:30 UTC : QBWebConnector.RegistryManager.setUpdateLock() : ********************* Update session unlocked *********************
20190424.10:55:30 UTC : : Stopped FlexConnector successfully.

We have installed the latest version of QuickBooks connector but still, it's showing as blank.
Please find the attachment for web connector screenshot.

Please let us know how we can fix this issue.

Regards,

3 Comments 3
ShiellaGraceA
QuickBooks Team

Hello manish_incorp,

Let's check to make sure that QuickBooks and  WebConnector are in the same file location.

You can find the QBWebconnector folder in the following location: C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\ or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\.

After that, try opening the WebConnector again.

You might also want to check out this article for your reference: https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbdesktop/docs/get-started/get-started-with-quickbooks-we....

Get back to me if you have additional questions. I'm here to help you some more.

manish_incorp
Level 1

Hi ShiellaGraceA,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have checked with QBWebconnector folder location it in the following folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\

As per you comment tried opening connector but it showing as blank.

Please find more details about the QuickBooks and Web Connector as follows:
Web Connector version: 2.3.0.36
QuickBooks version: QuickBooks Enterprise: 2019 Contractor

In order to track the issue providing details about what was the earlier configuration which was working fine.
Earlier installed Quickbooks version : QuickBooks Enterprise: 2018 Contractor
Earlier Web Connector version: 2.3.0.25

Then we have updated it to the latest version of quickbooks and we have started getting the issue for quickbooks web connector.
So we have updated the web connector version to latest but the issue remains the same quickbooks connector showing as blank.
Current installed Quickbooks version: QuickBooks Enterprise: 2019 Contractor
Current Web Connector version: 2.3.0.36

To install web connector we have followed the instruction as per the below reference link:
https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbdesktop/docs/get-started/get-started-with-quickbooks-we...

Also after going through some post about the registry key we have cleaned up that as well and did the reinstall but still issue remains the same.
http://www.iamodules.com/supportsuite/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/42/9/quickbooks-webconne...

Added generated log when we open web connector in ticket description and web connector showing the blank screen as an attachment in the first thread of discussion.

Please let us know how we can fix this issue.

Regards,

KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for the prompt response, @manish_incorp.

I appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you did to straighten out the issue with Web Connector. Let me join the conversation and help you continue on the right path.

Since checking the location and updating both QuickBooks and Web Connector didn’t rectify the problem, I recommend getting in touch with the Technical Support Team for further assistance. They can perform a screen-sharing session to look for the root cause of the issue and help you apply a permanent fix.

Here’s how to contact phone support:

1. Go to the Help menu at the top.
  2. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help from the drop-down.
  3. Click the Contact us link.

I’m also adding this article about Web Connector for reference: Set up QuickBooks Web Connector.

That should do it. Let me know how the call goes or if you need anything else. I’m always here to help. Have a good one!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us