cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Report showing Vendors Created & Deleted

I have a question relating to reports. I am looking for a report that shows which users setup vendor profiles and when. Similar to how the Audit trail shows which users created, modified or deleted transactions (checks, JEs etc). Does anybody know of the existence of such a report, or whether one could be created?

1 Comment

Re: Report showing Vendors Created & Deleted

Thank you for posting in the Community, @tvanderpool

I'm here to help share some information about running a report that can view which users setup vendor profiles.

In QuickBooks Desktop, you can only open the audit trail to help identify the date and user of unverified or unauthorized changes. Other than this, we don't have an available report that has a list of specific users that modifies the names or transactions of a specific vendor profile.

For more information about the reports you can customize, you can check out this article: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

You can also access our site in case you'll need some references in the future: Help articles for QuickBooks Desktop.

Keep me posted if you have additional questions about reports. I'm always here to help.