cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EnFuego
Level 2

Rewards program: notifying customers of expiring rewards

I have been using the rewards program from several years and it works great! I’m curious to know if there is a way I can email customers to alert them that  their rewards are about to expire, to prompt them to come in and use their reward. I have rewards set to expire after 30 days. I could not find any setting for this, but I wanted to be thorough and ask the community. Thank you!

Solved
Best answer March 20, 2019

Best Answers
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, @EnFuego.

Allow me to step in help provide clarification if there's a way to notify your customers about their expiring rewards.

Currently, POS is designed to email sales receipts only. We don't have any features yet in sending an alert if the customer's rewards are about to expire. 

Please let me know if you have additional questions about the Rewards Program. You can also check out this helpful article in case you need information about rewards in the future: Manage Point of Sale Customer Rewards.

I'll always be here to help if you need anything else. Have a good one.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Charies_M

Hello there, EnFuego.

Thanks for reaching out to us for help about the Rewards program in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale (POS). Let me share some insight about this.

In QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale (POS), you can only see the total value of rewards redeemed and earned by a customer. Redeemed rewards shows in the Reward Program Status section, while the rewards earned will show up in the Rewards section.

If you wish to know more about the reward programs in POS, you can always reach out to our POS Technical Support Team.

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment if you have other concerns about the rewards program in QuickBooks Point of Sale. I'm just around if you need help.

EnFuego
Level 2

Thank you for answering me. While I appreciate the response, it appears as though you didn’t actually answer my question. I seems as though the answer is, no, I cannot auto alert via email to customers when their rewards are nearing expiration. Perhaps you could clarify?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, @EnFuego.

Allow me to step in help provide clarification if there's a way to notify your customers about their expiring rewards.

Currently, POS is designed to email sales receipts only. We don't have any features yet in sending an alert if the customer's rewards are about to expire. 

Please let me know if you have additional questions about the Rewards Program. You can also check out this helpful article in case you need information about rewards in the future: Manage Point of Sale Customer Rewards.

I'll always be here to help if you need anything else. Have a good one.

EnFuego
Level 2

Thank you for the help!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us