cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Experienced Member

Seeing the Invoices which are paid in the Merchant Service Center

In the Merchant Service Center, is it possible to see which invoice the client paid? (not in QBO - I have encountered where the automatic entry in QBO was incorrect)

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Seeing the Invoices which are paid in the Merchant Service Center

Good day, @SCS14,

You can search invoices paid by your client through the Merchant Service Center.

Here are the steps to follow in searching for transactions:

1. Sign in to your Intuit QuickBooks Payments account.
  2. Click Activity & Reports, then select Transactions.
  3. Filter the Date, then click Search.
  4. Click the Transaction ID to view the details.

Please check this out for additional information: Search for transactions in the Merchant Service Center.

Our merchant care team can also help you if you need further assistance viewing your invoices. You can reach them out through here: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask and I'm always here to help.

Highlighted
Experienced Member

MaryLand - Hi and thanks so much for your answer.  Unfortunately, when I pull up all the details of the transactions, there is no info saying which invoice# was paid by the client.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks for getting back to us, @SCS14.

I appreciate you following the steps provided by my colleague @MaryLandT above. Allow me to jump in and share some additional information about seeing which invoices are paid in the Merchant Service Center.

When searching for transactions in the Merchant Service Center, it'll give you all those that have been paid, which is based on their Transaction IDs. In order to verify which invoice they're paid to, I suggest reaching out to our Merchant Support team. They have tools that can pull up your account and double-check this for you in a secure environment.

You can check out the article provided by my colleague above on how to reach them.

Please let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I’m always here should you have any other questions or need additional assistance. Have a great day!