cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Set up Intuit Data Protect to back up files

I have a big problem. I set-up Back-up for the first time. During/At the end of the process a pop-up appeared and asked me for my Windows Sign-in, which I did (I guess I shouldn't have?). After I did that, QuickBooks will no longer allow me access/doesn't appear for my Account. It is just a Blank Page. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Set up Intuit Data Protect to back up files

Hello there, robbiec.

I'm here to guide you to the right support so you can get the help you need with the Intuit Data Protect. 

Good to know that you've set up Intuit data protect in QuickBooks which helps to keep your business data safe. To successfully use the service, I encourage you to contact our QuickBooks Desktop Support Team. They need to activate the service under your account so you'll be able to log in. 

Here's how you can contact our customer support:

1. Select QuickBooks Desktop Help from the Help menu.
  2. You can also press F1 on your keyboard to bring up the same Help Panel
  3. In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have.
  4. Click Continue.
  5. We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.

For additional reference, you can check this article: Set up Intuit Data Protect to back up files

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other questions about the intuit Data Protect. Wishing you and your business continued success.