Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Set up payment terms

Hi

Terms of Payment

Having trouble with Date Driven.

If I want my invoices to be paid on the 20th of the following month, how do I do this.

If I choose 31  - net due before and 5 due the next month it does not work correctly.

For one customer invoiced 08.02.2019 and 25.02.2019 it splits due different dates.

Thank you.

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Set up payment terms

Hi Beach,

If you want your invoices to be paid on the 20th of the following month, you would type in Net Due before the 20th day of the month. Here's a help article from our QBO US Community that shows this in more detail: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Set-up-payment-terms/td-p/203687 

However, the terms fields that you are describing do not seem to reflect the options for creating a new Term in QBO AU, so it would be good if you could let us know which QBO AU product you are using. Thanks!

Bonny

Established Member

I too would like to set up 20th of the following for payment terms

So top do lots of users of QBO in Australia and New Zealand

20th of the following is very common in AU & NZ we are all use to using this method from the early days of MYOB

Please help us 

Regards Linden

QuickBooks Team

Hi Linden,

Great point. Let me take this away as feedback for now. If I find any new information on this, I'll loop back with you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

James