cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Spinning blue circle in open windows. ie: Vendors Customers Accounts

How do I get rid of the spinning blue circle in open windows. ie: Vendors Customers Accounts

1 Comment

Re: Spinning blue circle in open windows. ie: Vendors Customers Accounts

Hi there, @Custmach67.

Thank you for taking the time posting in the Community. I'd be happy to help share some methods to fix the latency issues to ensure your QuickBooks Desktop is up and running.

There are a variety of factors that slow down QuickBooks’ speed and performance. Here are some of them:

• When you're trying to operate QuickBooks Desktop over a network or with a big company file.
  • Company file tasks slow down as the number of users signing into the file increases (multi-user environment).
  • The stability of the connection between QuickBooks Desktop and RDP.
  • QuickBooks Desktop system requirements. Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.

To start, let's try to do this in a sample file to check if this a data damage related issues. If you get the same results, I recommend following the solutions provided in this article: Resolve QuickBooks Desktop performance issues.

If you need to reach out for more help, feel free to contact our Customer Care support. They can use the screen sharing tool to determine what's causing the issue and help you get back to business in no time.

Here's how you can reach them: 

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. At the top right, select your product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. Select a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button.

These resources should help to get you on the right track.

Keep me posted once you've tried the steps above. I'll be happy to help you further. Wishing you and your business success.