cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lm1422
Level 1

Tech support

QBapp; 2/3 of the screen blurs and freezes while in the middle of an order.  Have to delete app, reinstall.  Is there a solution?

16 Comments 16
JenoP

Tech support

Hi there, Lm1422.

Aside from reinstalling the app, you can also try to update your mobile device. Once updated, reopen the app and create an order to check if that works.

If the error persists, I would recommend contacting our phone support. They can take a look at this a little further to check what's causing the issue. Here's how to reach out to them:

1. Tap the Menu icon and scroll down to Help and Feedback.
  2. Tap Help and Support.
  3. Select a topic and a sub-topic.
  4. Scroll down and tap Get Phone Number.

Visit us again in the Community if you have other questions.

RedRockRobert
Level 2

Tech support

What happened with the 24/7 tech support I was promised when resubscribing to Premium, downgrading from their terrible Enterprise system? All I can get is text support, and NOT 24/7. I just resubscribed last week but am going to downgrade to no 24/7 support, which doesn't exist anyway.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tech support

There has been no changes, RedRockRobert. 

We are still open 24/7, and QuickBooks Community is one way to reach us. We are here to provide help with any QuickBooks questions. I encourage you to give us a try. 

Other ways are to send us a message and get a callback. To do either of these, please click on the Help menu on your QuickBooks. Choose QuickBooks Desktop Help (F1), and click on Contact us

Please ask questions to us, and you'll surely get answers. 

marvhubany119
Level 1

Tech support

Wish I could login to comment.  Customer support is terrible, far below expected. 

MaryLurleenM

Tech support

We don't want you to feel that way, marvhubany119.

Providing the best customer support is our top priority. We'd love to help you on your concerns.

You can post your questions here in the Community. Aside from us, we have a lot of helpful Community users who might be able to help with your concern. Sharing their best practices on how they use QuickBooks or how they were able to resolve the errors they encountered.

Please know that we're always here to help. I'll be sure to have this checked so you won't experience the same thing.

TKemp2019
Level 1

Tech support

getting a tech support person on the phone

Anna S
QuickBooks Team

Tech support

Thanks for joining the thread, @TKemp2019.

I want to ensure you get the help you need.

To get in contact with our Customer Care Support Team, I recommend following the steps my colleagues mentioned above. However, if you're using Online, these steps will help you get a callback:

1. Go to the Help (?) icon.
  2. Select Contact Us.
  3. Provide information about your issue in the box.
  4. Choose Get a Callback and enter your contact information.

If you have any other questions, feel free to come back to the Community for help. Take care!

belinda62758
Level 1

Tech support

call back having problem with sales tax

belinda62758
Level 1

Tech support

[removed] please call

JaneD

Tech support

Hi belinda62758,

Can you provide further details about your sales tax concern? I'd appreciate any details about the issue, so I can give you the right solution.

If you'd like to speak with one of our experts, you can reach them through chat or request a callback.

1. From the Help menu, click on Contact us.
  2. Type in "sales tax" as your concern and click on Let's talk.
  3. Choose either Start messaging or Get a callback.

Let me share this article about managing your sales tax payments in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

You can click on the Reply button and leave a comment when you get back to this thread. We're always here to help. 

wdt359
Level 1

Tech support

I clicked on quickbooks desktop help. There is no contact button. the only thing that comes up is a search box and how to get started tips. I've been a QB user for 25 years. I don't need help in using the program. I do need someone to fix the program from not recognizing that I have already (automatically) paid for a payroll subscription. It's quite tell tale that finding a sales phone number is easy, but finding a tech support phone number is virtually impossible.

BTW, I followed one community recomendation for fixing the above problem. It didn't work.

Michael K

Tech support

Thanks for joining the thread, @wdt359. I'm happy to help out.

If you don't see the contact us option in the Help Menu in QuickBooks, you can use our alternative Contact Us option by following these quick steps:

1. Head over to our Contact Us page and choose QuickBooks Desktop.
  2. On the following screen, click Continue as a guest.
  3. Now select the Pro or Premier option.
  4. Under the “What can we help you with?” section, hit Search for something else, then in the text box that appears, enter Payroll Subscription. Click Search.
  5. Scroll down a bit and you should see the Message Us option. Click Start a Message.

Now all you have to do is fill out the details of your chat and someone will be connected with you as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions for me, don’t hesitate to reach back out. I’m here to ensure we get you taken care of. Hope you have a safe week ahead.

Dillon distributors
Level 1

Tech support

there is no "help" icon

MaulikH
QuickBooks Team

Tech support

Hey, Dillon Distrubitors.

Thanks for reaching out today to the QuickBooks Community. We're here to help. We're here to help. While I'm not 100% sure on the program you're using I can still assist in you reaching out to QuickBooks Support for your program. Follow the steps below to contact them.

QuickBooks Desktop:

1. Open QuickBooks
  2. Go to Help, then select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
  3. Select Contact Us.
  4. Enter your concern, then select Continue.
  5. Choose a way to connect with us: Post a Question, Start Messaging, Get a Callback.

QuickBooks Online:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Go to Help.
  3. Select Contact Us.
  4. Enter your concern, then select Let's Talk.
  5. Choose a way to connect with us: Start a chat, Get a Callback, Ask the Community.

If for any reason you're not seeing the help tab anywhere on your screen feel free to use this link: Contact Us. With it you'll be able to input your product and let us know how we can help. If you have any questions let me know. I'm here to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Have a great day!

KP195
Level 1

Tech support

When I press F1 a help box pops up, but there is no contact button at the bottom as suggested.....

Tori B
QuickBooks Team

Tech support

Hey there, @KP195.

Thanks for following up with us. 

As an alternative method, you can enter Contact Us in the search box, then hit the Contact Us button at the bottom. Check out the screenshot below to reference. 

Screenshot 2020-09-28 131856 - Copy.png

Please let me know if you continue to have issues. You can reach out to the Community at any time. Take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us