cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to connect my USBank accounts onto quickbooks online error code 103 and sometimes code 187

6 Comments

Re: Unable to connect my USBank accounts onto quickbooks online error code 103 and sometimes code...

Hi there, @noahgwartney.

Thank you for taking the time posting in the Community. Allow me to help share some updates about connecting the US Bank accounts into QuickBooks Online. 

Currently, there are reports about transactions not updating in the bank feed. Our online banking team is currently investigating this issue, and they're diligently working to get it fixed. 

In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Care support to add your account details to our affected user's list. Rest assured that updates will be sent to you once this gets resolved. 

Here's how you can reach them:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
  2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
  3. At the bottom, click Contact Us.

That should point you in the right direction today.

I appreciate your patience while we look into this. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to visit us again. I'm always here to help. Wishing you the best.

Experienced Member

Re: Unable to connect my USBank accounts onto quickbooks online error code 103 and sometimes code 187

Has your issue been fixed/resolved? I started having issues with this on the 21st and still have no resolution. 

QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to connect my USBank accounts onto quickbooks online error code 103 and sometimes code...

Hello there, amyhill.

I want this banking errors to be taken care of. Let me help you get rid of these errors in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Error 103 is confirmed to be a valid login error. While the Error 187 means you have answered a security question incorrectly. This can happen when your financial institution has additional security requirements, which can include a security question or one-time passcode.

You can refer to these articles for the steps on how to resolve the following banking errors:

Please log in to the U.S. Bank website and attempt to access your account from there. If you are able to log in, please return to our product and update the account credentials.

Just in case you need help with something else from a live technical support, feel free to reach them out through the steps below:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up. 
  4. Enter what you're needing assistance with in the How can we help? field and choose Continue
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

Please let me know if you need anything else or questions about banking errors, just let me know as I'm always here to help.

Experienced Member

I'm having the same issue, were you able to get this resolved?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Cdavidson,

There has a been a report from customers that they're getting US Bank Error 103. Our engineers are currently working on fixing it. For now, we recommend to reach out to us to add your company to our lists of users. 

To reach us, please click on the Help icon and click on Contact us.

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Hi everyone. 

Good news! I'm pleased to inform you that the error (103 or 187) you're getting when connecting to the US bank account has been resolved. These bank accounts should be ready for your use.

If you still get the same result, here's an article for other solutions: Fix Online Banking Errors in Quickbooks Online.

The Community is always here if you need more help about connecting the US Bank accounts to QuickBooks Online. I'll be happy to help you further. Wishing you and your business continued success.