cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

after editing a transection emailed earlier, i get a popup question, if i want to email it again, how do i turn that off ?

I email a PO to a vendor, after that i want back to the PO, i entered some detailes just for me (not for the vandor).

but when i hit "save & close", i get a pop-up question "send this PO again ?"

how do i turn that off ?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: after editing a transection emailed earlier, i get a popup question, if i want to email it ag...

Hello, Joel S.

Let me provide you with some information about the pop-up message in QuickBooks Desktop.

Right now, there isn't an option to turn off the pop-up message after sending the PO in QuickBooks Desktop. If you'd like to have the option to turn off the settings directly in QuickBooks, I suggest you let our Product Development Team know so they'll consider this in a future update.

To send feedback: 

1. Go to Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Click on Send Feedback Online.
  3. Select Product Suggestion.
  4. Enter your feedback or feature request.
  5. Click on Send Feedback.

If you need help with QuickBooks in the future, you can call our dedicated team who will be happy to assist you. Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours:

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

Let me know if you have questions about working in QuickBooks. I'll be sure to get back to answer them. Have a great week ahead.