cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

bank feeds

Since connecting to TD Bank's new online business platform in February 2019, payee names are cut off in QB when downloading transactions.  Only the TRN number appears in QuickBooks, not the payee name.  I have tried calling both TD Bank and QB, but they each say it is the other's responsibility.  We tried to deactivate and reactivate the link, but still get the same results.  Has anyone else had this issue and what did you do to resolve it?  Thank you in advance.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: bank feeds

Hello there, @MDiStasi.

I'd be glad to help check this for you so transactions from TD bank will be downloaded without any issue with the payee's name.

First, you can try uploading the transactions manually using the WebConnect process. Please make sure to back up your QuickBooks company file prior to any download/upload or import so you can always start over if needed.

For the detailed steps and instructions, you can check this article: Download Bank Feed transactions.

If the same thing happens with the payee's name, I suggest getting in touch with our Support Team to check for the mapping and communication between financial departments.

To contact support, you may check it here: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

Please know that I'll be right here to help you however I can if you have any other banking concerns, just add a post/comment below. Wishing you the best!