Ocean Distributors
Level 1

creating customer price lists

5 Comments 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ocean Distributors,

For now, QuickBooks Online doesn't have an option to set up price rule for customers. As a workaround, you can create items such as non-inventory, inventory, bundle, and services instead and set up a category for them.

1. Click on the Gear icon.
  2. Select Products and Services.
  3. Click on New
  4. Choose a product item and enter the information.
  5. In the Category drop-down, click on Add new.
  6. Enter the category name and click on Save.
  7. Click on Save and close.

Here's an article for a reference: How to Use And Manage Product Categories.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

bennysia
Level 1

it seems like an essential feature but QB Australia version does not have that yet.

In US, they are on BETA version but for the past 2-3 years already.

Please develop it!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Ocean Distributors and @bennysia 

You may consider deploying a B2B ecommerce for your case. There is a New Zealand company (and also has an office in Australia, US and UK) provides an inventory management with built-in B2B ecommerce. It integrates with various business apps including QBO. It automatically show contract pricing of selected products for particular key customers. It lets you create multiple price lists and promotions for different customer groups. PM me for details.

bennysia
Level 1

ok may i know what's the app name?

Anyway, this feature should be offer to australia market and i don't understand why they don't do that. 

thank you. i already ask my accountant to propose other options .. currently MYOB do offer this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @bennysia ,

We need to forward your name, phone number and email address to let that vendor contacts you directly. You may PM me or send an email to our own company's inbox.