cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

emails

I keep getting this email from you about how I must accept the new patch for Quickbooks Point of Sale Payments by June 19 or I will have interruption of our POS service. I update and accept the patch and then get another email about the same thing. Are you just robosending the email like you want to spam the customer with it or is it really spam that I should block.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: emails

Hi, @Scraptree.

I'm here to provide you with some information about the update email notification you've received. 

The email notification about the latest patch for Quickbooks Point of Sale that you've received is an automated email. This is to ensure you're able to download the latest release version of the program. Since you already downloaded the updates, you may ignore the email notification.

For other insights, you may check this article: Recent changes, improvements, and fixes in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0.

You can always post here in the Community if you have other questions about important Intuit email notifications. Feel free to leave a post below.