Welcome to the Community, @may18.
I’m here to help you add date and time on your invoice and sales receipt in QuickBooks Desktop.
When creating an invoice and a sales receipt, the Date field is automatically added on the transaction. All you need to do is add a Time field. Here’s how:
1. Pull up an invoice or a sales receipt.
2. Select the Formatting tab at the top of the form.
3. Click Customize Date Layout.
4. On the Header tab, put a check mark beside Date and Other under Screen and Print column.
5. Change Other under the Title column to Time.
6. Hit OK to save the changes.
Please take note that QuickBooks will automatically populate the Date field on the transaction. You would have to manually enter time on the customized field every time.
Once done, the Date and Time field will now display on the forms when printed.
For more details about customizing fields, check out this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Income-and-expenses/Use-QuickBooks-Desktop-custom-fields/m-p....
That should do it. Please let me know if you need further assistance. I’ll be here to help. Have a good one!