cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Explorer **
Solved

payment method

How to feed the payement method of each expense from the add expense menu of a tablet? For example i create new expense, I click cash on the question how did you pay for it on the tablet then validate my expense and see an empty cell on my quickbooks online expense menu in the method payment cell. I need to take one expense at the time from my computer and fill manually the payment method. How can i fix this? Thanks

Best answer 05-09-2019 02:29 AM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: payment method

Thanks for the update, Roman. 

You can use this link to contact us. Make sure to choose Australia as the the country and then select QuickBooks Online as the product. Click on Expenses and scroll down to the page where you have three ways to connect with us. 

Always know the Community is always here to assist you. 

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

I tried these steps myself, and the expense transaction synced just fine, Reeflexdivers.

It's possible that piled-up cache in your regular browser caused this unusual behavior. We can perform a few troubleshooting steps to fix this. 

Here's how: 

1. Log in to QuickBooks using a private window since private window's don't store cache files. From there, open the Expense transaction created from your table and check the Payment method
  2. If this worked, we can clear your regular browser's cache to delete them. 
  3. You can also use other browser's like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

If you still get a blank payment method after doing these steps, I recommend contacting our phone support team. That way, they can do screen share with you and can further investigate this issue. 

To contact them, click Help beside the question mark, then, select Contact us. Enter a brief description and then click Let's talk. You have the option to Start a message or Get a callback

I'll be around if you need more help!

Community Explorer **

Hi Catherine_B,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately the browser cache is not the issue.  it still dont get any sync.

I can’t manage to get help from the contact center. I click on Help and then Contact us. I get a new window that asks me which quickbooks use. I choose quickbooks online and asks me to sign in. When i click on sign in it send me on the home page of my quickbooks online. so back to the beginning. impossible to get any contact. 

How can i contact them?

Kindly,

Roman

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for the update, Roman. 

You can use this link to contact us. Make sure to choose Australia as the the country and then select QuickBooks Online as the product. Click on Expenses and scroll down to the page where you have three ways to connect with us. 

Always know the Community is always here to assist you.