cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved

Everytime I print a cheque, the memo line shows up on the voucher and below it, "Adjustment 0.00" There is no Adjustment and I don't want that showing up

How can I stop that from happening
Best answer a week ago

Accepted Solutions

Re: Everytime I print a cheque, the memo line shows up on the voucher and below it, "Adjustment 0...

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. It isn't the answer to my question however. Please see attached voucher chq. I don't know why the word "Adjustment" and "0.00" is showing up next to it. I haven't put that in the memo line. It get's printed automatically on every cheque.

5 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Everytime I print a cheque, the memo line shows up on the voucher and below it, "Adjustment 0...

Hi there,

You've reached the right place for help. I'll be happy to help get your cheque in order. 

Let's start off by checking if this may be a browser issue. The best way to do this is clearing cache and cookies from your browser. Doing this will help clear most issues the site may be having. I'll have you try that for now and let me know if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, please send me a screenshot of what the cheque looks like. You're more than welcome to cover any sensitive info. Otherwise, here are some helpful resources associated with cheques in QBO:

Reach back if you need anything! 

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. It isn't the answer to my question however. Please see attached voucher chq. I don't know why the word "Adjustment" and "0.00" is showing up next to it. I haven't put that in the memo line. It get's printed automatically on every cheque.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for sending the screenshot. I recommend calling our phone support team to get further assistance with this. One of our agents will be able to share your screen and see where that "Adjustment" column is coming from. The number to dial is 855-253-1536 and the hours of operation are Mon - Fri 9 AM - 8 PM EST and SAT 10 AM - 6 PM. Let me know if you have questions.

Can you delete my cheque scan from the public forum please?

QuickBooks Team

I removed the attachment as requested. Have a great weekend!