cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

As a proadvisor, I have multiple company files in Desktop. Can I have Sales Invoices payable online for multiple companies using the same email address?

As a proadvisor, I have multiple company files in Desktop. Can I have Sales Invoices payable online for multiple companies using the same email address?  

1 Comment

Re: As a proadvisor, I have multiple company files in Desktop. Can I have Sales Invoices payable ...

Welcome and thanks for posting here in the Community, @emay.

Just to confirm, are you referring to sending invoices to your clients in multiple companies using the same email address and being able to pay online? If so, then yes you can. Just make sure that your email service is set up in those company files.

Then, turn on the E-invoicing feature to create an invoice with a payment link. Here's how:

1. Go to the Customers menu at the top and pick Create Invoices (or press Ctrl + I keys for the shortcut).
2. Enter the necessary information, then click Turn on at the bottom under Your customer can’t pay this invoice online section.

32.PNG
3. To email the invoice, select the Email option at the top and pick Invoice.

33.PNG

For additional information, check out this article: Create invoices with payment link.

That should point you in the right track. Please let me know how everything goes or if you're referring to something else by leaving a comment. I'll be happy to answer them. Have a great day.