cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silramos
Level 1

Can I use blank business checks to print checks on Pro for Mac?

Is there a way of using blank business checks to print checks with Pro 2016 for Mac?  I usually buy pre-printed checks but I have a box of blank checks that I would like to use. 

How do I add my bank information to appear on the checks?

4 Comments 4
JenoP

Thanks for joining us here, silramos

QuickBooks can only print on pre-printed check stocks. This means that the bank information should already be printed on the check stocks that you will be using. Although, you can look for add-on software that can let you use blank paper checks. 

Let me know if you have other questions by adding a reply below. I'll jump right back and help you again.

IntuitBrooks
Level 9

The bank routing number, account number, and check number at the bottom of the check are printed using magnetic ink at the printers.  While it is possible to obtain magnetic ink printing cartridges QuickBooks doesn't support the printing of the font and numbers used (and it would require swapping out the printing cartridges).

Jamz255
Level 1

I purchased pre printed money orders from money gram to pay vendors. Can I use quick books to print them?

GlinetteC

Thank you for joining this thread, Jamz255.

Currently, QuickBooks Desktop is unable to support printing pre-printed money orders from money gram. I would recommend looking for add-on software that can help you utilize pre-printed money orders in Quickbooks. You can visit our IntuitMarket for the lists of third-party solutions.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us