cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member
Solved

Changing credit card information to pay annual payroll fee

How do I change the credit card used to make monthly payments for Payroll Annual Fee Enhanced?

Best answer 03-21-2019 03:51 PM

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: Changing credit card information to pay annual payroll fee

Thanks for joining us here in the Community, @Artifex Solutions.

I can help walk you through changing your credit card information for your payroll subscription.

You can log into the QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page, then change it under the Annual Billing Details section. Here's how:

1. On your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) company file, go to the Employees menu at the top.
2. Pick My Payroll Service, then Account/Billing Information on the drop-down.
3. Sign in using your Intuit ID and Password.
4. Go to the Annual Billing Details section and click Edit under Status - Current Payment method.
5. Select the Change Payment link to update your billing information.

41.PNG

For your reference, you can also check out this article for further guidance: Update billing for Desktop payroll subscription.

That should do it. Please let me know how it goes or if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm always here to help you out. Take care and have a great rest of the day!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Changing credit card information to pay annual payroll fee

Thanks for joining us here in the Community, @Artifex Solutions.

I can help walk you through changing your credit card information for your payroll subscription.

You can log into the QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance page, then change it under the Annual Billing Details section. Here's how:

1. On your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) company file, go to the Employees menu at the top.
2. Pick My Payroll Service, then Account/Billing Information on the drop-down.
3. Sign in using your Intuit ID and Password.
4. Go to the Annual Billing Details section and click Edit under Status - Current Payment method.
5. Select the Change Payment link to update your billing information.

41.PNG

For your reference, you can also check out this article for further guidance: Update billing for Desktop payroll subscription.

That should do it. Please let me know how it goes or if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm always here to help you out. Take care and have a great rest of the day!