cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Do you even care about your US customers, Intuit?

I have used QB since the 1980s. To the best of my memory, I have never had a response from the company to any question I have had. (Thankfully, there are a bunch of users who have figured out things to the benefit of all). I DO NOT LIKE IT!

I, and many others, need a payables check formatted Stub-Check-Stub! How difficult can it be for Intuit to provide such a format? Other software providers do so. I have asked this time and again. Do you think anyone ever responded to this other than to say "that is not a supported format"? That is NOT an answer! 

I would move to some other system but for the decades spent learning QB. Sad....

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Do you even care about your US customers, Intuit?

Hello there, Brooks.

I appreciate you for pointing this out and letting us know your experience.

QuckBooks Desktop only offers a check formatted as Check-Stub-Stub. Our team of developers is constantly working to improve QuickBooks Desktop and appreciates the help of users in bringing things like this to their attention. 

We're always working to make QuickBooks better. You help us decide which features to build, and what improvements should be made to our platform.

And while the payable check formatted Stub-Check-Stub is unavailable, we'll update this thread once we receive notification and progress about the availability of this format. For now, you can regularly check  the newest features of QuickBooks Desktop by following the steps below:

1. Go to Help.
  2. Click New Features.
  3. Choose either New Feature Tour or What's New.

For any QuickBooks Desktop concerns, here'a a reliable link to reach us out: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

We value you and the success of your business. The Community always has your back and I'd be delighted to help should you have any QuickBooks related questions.

BRC
Established Community Backer ***

Re: Do you even care about your US customers, Intuit?

Why do you want such a check format?  The one QB has used for three decades seems to work fine.