cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Explorer *

How do I Print a Payment after I have already entered and saved it? Also - my print option is not responding

I usually print the payment receipt as I enter the information, but for some reason the print option would not respond. So I saved it. Now, I cannot figure out where to go to print out that record of the list of invoices attached to that payment. 

Also, who would I contact to check on the non-response of the print option, if it happens again? I used the print option on Tuesday with no problem. A little disconcerting to have it suddenly not work on Thursday. I tried it for 2 payment received transactions, and the print option is not responding. 

Karen SCR

3 Comments
Senior Explorer *

Re: How do I Print a Payment after I have already entered and saved it? Also - my print option is not responding

Wanted to edit that I figured out how to find the previous entry (I used the magnifying glass - duh). From there, the print option came up.  I am going to double-check that my ad blocker is not blocking the print option pop-up. 

Karen SCR

PS: Do I get credit for answering a community question, when I am answering my own?!?!  Bahaha

Senior Explorer *

Re: How do I Print a Payment after I have already entered and saved it? Also - my print option is not responding

I actually figured out - I needed to use the magnifying glass to find a recent transaction. 

I also went in and disabled my ad blocker (since I realized that the print option is a pop up screen) and now it works fine. 

So...do I get credit for answering someone's question in the community when I answer my own question?!?!  Bahaha

Highlighted
QuickBooks Team

Re: How do I Print a Payment after I have already entered and saved it? Also - my print option is...

Hi there, @Karen SCR.

I'm glad to hear that you were able to figure this printing issue out and have it resolved. 

Also, I'd like to share a basic troubleshooting when you encounter unexpected behavior in QuickBooks, it'd be best to try browser troubleshooting. If you haven't done so, you can try clearing the cache of your browser. Cache is stored in order to speed up loading times, but this can impact processes and cause them to not work. For additional information on this and steps for supported browsers, please visit the following link: How Do I Clear My Browser Cache And Temporary Internet files?.

The Community has your back, so feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. Take care.