cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Payment not depositing

Hello. I am waiting for two invoices to be deposited to my bank account. The deposit date is today, however this money was not posted in my account. Please move this forward to go into my account today as this is the date it should be in by. 

Thank you 

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Payment not depositing

Hello there, Cplaszensk.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I want to make sure you are pointed in the right direction.

Let's sort this out by checking is you have set a limit of how much you can get paid online in a 30-day rolling period for QuickBooks Payments. This can be the reason why payment are not yet deposited to your bank.

To know more about processing limit for QuickBooks Payments, here's a great resource made available for you: Processing limit.

If it's not about the limit process, you may need to get in touch with our QuickBooks Payments Support. Pulling up and getting the details of your transaction requires your company information, which I am unable to do this since Community is a public space. They have the tools to help us know the root cause of the payment not depositing your bank account. 

Here's how you can reach them: QuickBooks Payments Support Team.

This should get you on the right track. Stay in touch with me if you have any other questions about processing payments. I'm always around to help.