cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Process a credit card payment

I ma trying to process a credit card in Quickbooks Enterprise and I get a message that says Navigation to the Webpage was canceled.  What is going on?

2 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Process a credit card payment

Hi there, glvp0806.

Let me welcome you first to the QuickBooks Community. Allow me to share some information about the issue you’re experiencing when processing credit card payments.

We've received reports that some customers are unable to accept payments due to the Navigation to webpage canceled error. Our engineers are diligently working to get this feature working again.

I'm here to ensure you'll get additional details about the issue. The process requires account verification, which can't be performed here in the Community for security reasons.

I recommend contacting our Merchant Support Team to add your company to the notification list. After completing the process, you'll receive an email update on the resolution status.

While waiting for the permanent fix, let’s try some steps to get around the error. First, click on the Refresh the page link.

Next, select More information in the This site isn’t secure window. Then, click Go on to the webpage (not recommended) link.

You’ll have to repeat the same steps on any additional computers used to process merchant payments. With these steps, you should now be able to accept credit card payments.

Rest assured that I’ll update the post once there’s progress to the issue.

I appreciate your patience while we look into this. Reach out to me if you have additional questions about QuickBooks. I’ll be right here to help.

QuickBooks Team

Re: Process a credit card payment

Hello again, @glvp0806.

I'm happy to inform you that this case has been resolved. In case you still experience the same issue, I suggest following the workaround steps I provided above.

If you have any questions or concerns about QuickBooks, please know I'm always here to help. Have a good one.