cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Contributor **

Quickbooks Payments - ACH Processing

Hi! I'm writing up a Privacy Policy for our business and we are using Quickbooks Payments to process our ACH payments. Our lawyers are asking who hosts the Quickbooks Payments ACH page- they gave this example: At the point of ACH payment, you are transferred to a secure page hosted by Stripe Payment Solution, or some other reputable payment service provider. The payment form may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled or hosted by us.

Could you please tell me if QB Payments hosts its own page or if there is another party involved that we need to disclose?

Thank you!

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Quickbooks Payments - ACH Processing

Hi there, @jenuneekor.

Thanks for taking the time to reaching out the QuickBooks Community. I'm here guide you to the right support so you can get the help you need. 

Since the question relates to the security and privacy of QuickBooks Payments, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks Merchant Support Team. They have the tools to pull up your account and provide further details about the Quickbooks Payments ACH hosting.

You can contact our customer support through this link: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us

For future reference, you may want to check these articles:

Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Have a good one.