cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

Reapplying to accept payments

A few months ago I signed up for QB and tried to set up acceptance of online payments. Unfortunately, QB denied my request. I assume it was because I was not a formally registered business. 

Since then I have established my business as an LLC, so I would like to reapply to accept payments via QB. 

The solution offered in the help article (to 'create a new invoice' and 'set up payments') does not work for me.

How do I reapply to accept online payments?

Thanks in advance for the help!

3 REPLIES 3
QuickBooks Team

Re: Reapplying to accept payments

Thanks for coming to the Community, @PatrickDougherty.

It will be my pleasure to help you get rolling with QuickBooks Payments. To re-apply for an account, just head to the Payments home page, scroll to the bottom, and click Get Started. On the next screen, select Apply Now to be directed to a new application.

Please know that I'll be available here should you need any additional assistance, I want to ensure your success. Thanks again and take care.

Established Member

Hi Michael, 

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I appreciate you walking me through it. 

Unfortunately I still can't quite get to the application. When I click 'Apply Now' (I also tried 'Apply for Payments' a little further down the page) it takes me to a page that says:

Unfortunately, there is no QuickBooks Online company or QuickBooks Accountant account associated with [email address removed]. But don't worry! Here's a few options to get you to the right place:

So I click 'Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed' and sign in and it takes me to my QB homepage, which is basically back where I started. I attached a screenshot of the page that take me off course.

Thanks again for your help. 

QuickBooks Team

Greetings, PatrickDougherty.

I appreciate the screenshot that you provided. I'd be happy to lend a helping hand with reapplying your online payments.

Since you already signed up for online payments and still unable to find your account, I recommend speaking with a member of our Merchant Services Team to verify your login credentials.

All accounts related concerns need to be directed to our phone support for security purposes. You can get their updated number on this article: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

Feel free to reach again if you have any other questions. I’d be more than willing to lend you a hand.