cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Received - You haven't processed any transactions for 6 months. So we're closing your QuickBooks Payments account on May 17th. If you'd still like to process payments, or you have any questions, contact us as soon as possible. The

I use Intuit Merchant Service and continually use it. I am not sure what this message means.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Received - You haven't processed any transactions for 6 months. So we're closing your QuickBo...

Hello there, @ascoates.

After collating sufficient data, please be informed that this is a known and reported issue. I understand the impact of any delay in resolving this ongoing issue. Rest assured, our Product Engineers are closely monitoring this case to come up with the best resolution that would address your concern.

So you'll be added to the affected user's list, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. An email notification will be sent to you as soon as updates will be released.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Help menu.
  2. Click Contact Us.
  3. Under How can we help? type in any keyword about your concern.
  4. Hit Continue.
  5. Click Get a call back to contact us.

Keep me posted if you have other questions about important Intuit email notifications. I'm always here to help.