cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

Stripe 1099k

Identify if you have a stripe account and learn more information about Stripe 1099k.

How do I know if I have a stripe account?

Seeing "Powered by Stripe" at the lower left of the credit cad Information screen means you have a stripe account.
User-added image

Who gets a 1099k?

A 1099-K form is federally required when you process more than 200 card transactions or more than $20,000 in gross sales.

When will I get the 1099k form?

By January 31st of each calendar year.

What you need to know about your 1099-K form:

• Credits/refunds/reversals will be recorded on your 1099-K form in your gross sales. The IRS creates the Form 1099-K including the instructions we (Intuit) must follow and requires that we report to them, and our merchants, the amount of gross sales before any adjustments.
    Note: Gross amount refers to the total dollar amount of all reportable payment transactions, without regard to any adjustments for credits, cash equivalents, discount amounts, fees, refunded amounts, or any other amounts. For more information see IRS instructions for 1099-K. Consult your Tax Professional or IRS for the best way to report adjustments.
  • One 1099-K form is issued per merchant account. This is based on the information on file as of December 31 of each calendar year.
  • After March 31 of each calendar year you can not modify the 1099-K form for that year or previous years.
  • Changes to your Business Name or Tax information for the current tax year can be made up to March 31 of each calendar year. Note that any changes made prior to March 31 of the calendar year, will take 10 days to reflect on the Form 1099-K online. The updated file will be sent to IRS but not re-emailed to you.

What address do I need to enter in my tax forms?

Stripe Inc.
185 Berry Street
Suite 550
San Francisco, CA 94107