cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Unable to Link with Payment Center

We have successfully created a merchant account to accept credit and ACH with QuickBooks, we have linked with QuickBooks, however, we keep getting the message: Your request to access Quickbooks Payments is still pending with the admin.

When you choose to remind the admin it says that the request to the admin failed to send.

I am the admin, I have no idea where to go to approve. Please advise, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: Unable to Link with Payment Center

I appreciate your time reaching us today, @hcswarsaw,

It's nice to have you here. I want to make sure you can use QuickBooks Payments without any issues.

If you're logged in as the Admin in QuickBooks when linking your Payments account, you should be able to finish the process without getting any alerts. Since you're unable to do so, it is best to get in touch with our Payments Team to check what's causing the hurdle.

Here's how to contact us: Contact QuickBooks Payments.

There they can check your account with us in a secure environment, and help configure the connection between QuickBooks and the Merchant Service Center.

I've also attached here an article about connecting QuickBooks with your payment account: Connect your Payment Account to QuickBooks Desktop.

That should get you on the right track. Please let me know how it goes, @hcswarsaw. I'll be around if you have any more questions with QuickBooks. Have a great day!