cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

choices of payment buttons where is my "charge" button choice??

need to know if there is something I am missing while installing my pin pad  machine through intuit .. i am not seeing a blue button that says "credit" at check out? anyone have that problem?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: choices of payment buttons where is my "charge" button choice??

Hi there, @HiddenSecretsWIGS,

I haven't receive a report about being unable to see the Credit button after installing your PIN PAD machine.

Let's make sure the machine is properly installed and should be compatible with your POS. I also suggest checking all set up for credit card payment is selected on your settings.

Here's how:

1. Go to File, select Preferences, then Company.
  2. Under Sales, select Receipt Tendering.
  3. Mark the Credit Card option on the Payment Method section.

If still not seeing the Credit button, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks POS Technical Team. By doing so, they'll be able to check your set up to accept credit card payment. You can go to this link for the Point of Sale contact information: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us

I've also added this article for additional guidance with processing credit card transactions: Process payments in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.

Let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I'm always around whenever you need additional information.