cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJAesthetics
Level 1

failed login

I cannot login into GoPayment.  I have reset my password several times and when I login it says 'securely logging in', then when I select my company it boots me out and says login failed. I've updated my app. Nothing seems to work...HELP!

8 Comments 8
RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

failed login

I'll help you log in to your GoPayment account, CJAesthetics.

If you haven't tried to access your Merchant Service account using the browser, let's do that to see if it works.

Here are the steps:

1. Open the browser and go to https://qbo.intuit.com.
  2. Click the Gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
  3. Under Your Company, click Account and Settings.
  4. Click Payments on the left panel, and choose Manage Details.

Then, try to log in. You can also try to uninstall and reinstall your GoPayment app. Please see this article for the steps: Uninstall GoPayment on Android, and Apple Devices.

For more information about GoPayment app, check this article: GoPayment app FAQs.

If you're getting the same result, please contact our Merchant Support Team. You can get their contact information here: GoPayment.

Please reach out to us at any time you need help with QuickBooks. Thanks.

pncvision
Level 1

failed login

I'm trying to login to the Android Go Payments app and keep getting the message:

'Sign in Failed'

'Looks like we can't sign you in right now. Please try again soon'

Customers are leaving and I'm losing $$ left and right.

When will I be able to login?

Please help!

Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

failed login

Thank you for joining the thread, @pncvision.

Allow me to help you with this and ensure you are able to login to your GoPayment app on your mobile device.

Since we don't have any reported cases about this issue, let's make sure first that you are on the most recent version of the GoPayment app available on the Play store.

The minimum supported version of GoPayment for Android is 4.1.1. If you are using version 4.1.0 or lower, you will not be able to login to GoPayment.

It's also possible that something may have occurred that damaged the GoPayment installation or its update. Completely uninstalling and reinstalling will solve this problem. You can refer to the link provided by my colleague on this thread for the detailed steps.

However, if you still can't log in, it'd be best to reach out to our Merchant Services Team so they can isolate this issue further. They have the necessary tools to check this in a secure environment.

Let me know if you have other questions about the GoPayment App. I'll be here to help.

psychonaut_dmt_5
Level 1

failed login

I have tried to login to GoPayment app to enter my bank account information. I was previously logged in and then was prompted to re login and ever since have been getting an error message! Please help ASAP!!!

-Ryan

Ryan_M

failed login

Hi @psychonaut_dmt_5,

I appreciate you for sharing your experience. This specific issue you mentioned has an open investigation. 

Our product engineers are working as quickly as they can for the fix to be deployed. I suggest you contact Payments Support for assistance. They can add you to the list of affected users, and with that, you'll receive a notification email whenever an update becomes available. 

In case you have other questions regarding how to access your Merchant Services account, open this article: Access your Merchant Services account FAQs.

Feel free to post a question below, in case you have anything else in mind. I'll get back to you shortly.

psychonaut_dmt_5
Level 1

failed login

Is this the same widespread issue affecting more people than myself? The GoPayments customer service center is closed until Monday I don’t know how to resolve it. 

MaryGraceS

failed login

Hello there, psychonaut_dmt_5.

Though the GoPayments Customer Service Center is closed, our engineers treated this particular behavior with the utmost urgency. Rest assured, they are diligently working to fix this as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, receive an invoice payment manually as a workaround. Here's how: 

1. On the left panel, select the New Plus icon, then click Receive Payment.
  2. Select the name of the customer from the drop-down menu.
  3. From the Outstanding Transactions section, click the transaction.
  4. Enter your payment method, Reference no. and Memo. 
  5. You can either deposit the money to your checking account or to the Undeposited funds account.
  6. Select Save and close.

Additionally, our Support team is only available during business hours. They're open in between Mondays to Fridays, 6 AM to 6 PM Pacific Time and open during Saturdays from 6 AM - 2:30 PM Pacific Time.

To ensure your company information is added to the notification list, I'd still recommend you contact them at your available time. Please refer to the steps provided by my colleague.

We’re asking for your patience and understanding while we’re continuing to fix on this. Please let me know in the comment section down below if you have any other concerns. 

lcbadmin15
Level 1

failed login

Exactly. I am trying to have an employee process $1,000 plus in transactions and she can't login. Intuit is the absolute worst company. If you have ANY other choice RUN from Intuit! They will take your money all day, and their 'Support' is this helpful forum where none of the 'solutions' work. Great job Intuit! Ruined another Friday!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us