cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

request online payments

I currently use QB Enterprise version 18.0 hosted by Right Networks

I have customers that we mail via United States Postal Service; paper invoices along with signed bill of ladings.  I cannot request payments prior to them receiving the invoice so they can acknowledge they owe the money.  This is causing for us to wait so long for a paper check to be mailed back.  After customer receives paper invoice in the mail, how can I give them an option of paying for that invoice over the internet? Is their a service that Intuit offers that my customers can pay online.  I currently use Chase Paymentech for merchant services.

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: request online payments

It's great to have you here, @Mr_Mo,

I admire your foresight in venturing new products to help your business grow. I can share some information about activating online payments in QuickBooks Desktop.

Great news! You can now start accepting online payments from your clients through QuickBooks Payments. This is a credit card processing feature supported by Intuit which you can seamlessly integrate with your QuickBooks Desktop software.

Aside from efficient credit card processing, this service also allows you to do Bank Transfers (ACH). You'll only need to enter your customer’s bank information directly into QuickBooks, and the system takes care of the accounting for you. To check our latest pricing and features for QuickBooks Payments, click the link attached: QuickBooks Payments

You can also contact our Support Team if you'd like to talk to our agents on how this functionality works. They are available from Mondays to Fridays from 5 AM to 7 PM PST, and 6 AM to 4 PM PST on Saturdays. Here's how to contact us: Contact QuickBooks Payments

I appreciate the time you've given to visit us today. Should you need further help, please feel free to post an update or mention me in your posts. The Community is here to help, and I'll be more than happy to get you back to your working track. Have a great day!