cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Established Member

sending invoice to client put in his cc info and the bar to click to pay was not there, but was for others.

I have clients that pay online. One client said twice he put in his credit card information and seems where the click to pay button should be was just a white bar. Other clients have paid and there has not been an issue. Does anyone know why this would happen?

1 Comment
QuickBooks Team

Re: sending invoice to client put in his cc info and the bar to click to pay was not there, but w...

Good day, @coloradomountains,

I appreciate the time you've given checking this with the Community. I'm here to help make sure your client can pay his invoice online.

I've checked my resources to verify if there's an on-going issue about being unable to pay invoices online, but we have no reports of any. Since this is only happening to one client, you can have him try a different browser. I need to know if this hitch is affected by the log files in your cache. The incognito window does not save any browsing history making it a great place to isolate web data problems.

Here are some keyboard shortcuts to try:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

If the customer can access the Pay Now button in the incognito window, have him switch back to regular browsing then clear the browser's cache. Doing this wipes out the large data that could cause problems when accessing websites.

Please let me know how it goes, @coloradomountains. I'm here to help should you need further assistance. Have a great week!