cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
liz17
Level 1

I've been updating bank statement items via the manual load. I've changed to an automatic feed and statement items are duplicated - how to I delete duplicates?

1 REPLY 1
Mark_R
QuickBooks Team

I've been updating bank statement items via the manual load. I've changed to an automatic feed and statement items are duplicated - how to I delete duplicates?

Hello there, @liz17.

You can exclude the duplicate statement items to remove them from your Banking page. Let me guide you how.

The duplicate happens after you upload your bank statement items manually then changed the setting to automatic feeds. To avoid this in the future, I suggest using the automatic feeds to reduce manual entry errors and ensures your information are accurate.

To exclude transactions, here's how:

1. Go to the Banking menu.
  2. Select Banking.
  3. On the page, select the For Review tab.
  4. Click the checkboxes of the transactions to exclude.
  5. From the Batch actions drop-down, select Exclude Selected.

Once done, excluded transactions are listed on the Excluded tab for your reference or review.

You can check out this article for more information: How to Exclude Downloaded Bank Transactions.

You might also want to read this article to learn how to match bank transactions: Add and Match Downloaded Bank Transactions.

If you have other questions, you can always go back to this post. Have a good day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us