cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Explorer **
Solved

AP Aging Detail Report

Is there a way to have a report that shows only the invoices past due? We have dozens of current invoices and only a few that go past due. I only want to see the ones past due (1 plus days over) with out having to scroll down through all the current invoices. 

Best answer 05-03-2019

Accepted Solutions
QuickBooks Team

Re: AP Aging Detail Report

Hey there, @BTHMN,

It's great to have you here today. I can help you run the A/P Aging Detail report in QuickBooks Desktop.

You're on the right track with generating the report. You only need a few more steps to get the report you need. You can customize the report preference to show the specific past due invoices. Let me guide you through the customization process:

1. Click the Reports menu.
  2. Choose Vendors and Payables.
  3. Select the A/P Aging Detail.
  4. Tap to expand the Customize Report button.
  5. Go to the Filters tab.
  6. From the Filter section, click Aging.
  7. In the Aging radio buttons, set the aging period you want to view.
  8. Click OK.

That should get your work done. You may want to check this article to learn more about customizing reports in the program: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop

Please feel free to post an update below if you have any question about the process. I'm here to help you any time. All the best!

3 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Hey there, @BTHMN,

It's great to have you here today. I can help you run the A/P Aging Detail report in QuickBooks Desktop.

You're on the right track with generating the report. You only need a few more steps to get the report you need. You can customize the report preference to show the specific past due invoices. Let me guide you through the customization process:

1. Click the Reports menu.
  2. Choose Vendors and Payables.
  3. Select the A/P Aging Detail.
  4. Tap to expand the Customize Report button.
  5. Go to the Filters tab.
  6. From the Filter section, click Aging.
  7. In the Aging radio buttons, set the aging period you want to view.
  8. Click OK.

That should get your work done. You may want to check this article to learn more about customizing reports in the program: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop

Please feel free to post an update below if you have any question about the process. I'm here to help you any time. All the best!

Community Explorer **

Fantastic. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. 

QuickBooks Team

I'm glad to hear everything is running smoothly for you, BTHMN. The Community always has your back if you ever need assistance again in the future. Have a great day,