cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Explorer **

Another Banner

QB just doesn't get it. If we wanted advance we would have already signed up for it. Flashing a banner in our face just pisses me off. I am really considering going back to the desktop version. The product QB is offering is just to expensive for me.

5 Comments
BRC
Established Community Backer ***

Re: Another Banner

RE:  I am really considering going back to the desktop version. The product QB is offering is just to expensive for me.

Wise choice.  Desktop appears to me to be better in almost every way.

QuickBooks Team

Hello there, beneeley.

Thanks for letting us know and for sharing your feedback and experience with us.

If you're referring to the in-product pop-ups, this doesn't have an option to turn off these messages. This is one way of Intuit to promote new the latest QuickBooks version.

In the meantime, I recommend clicking on the or No, thanks buttons. This way, the pop-ups will keep from showing up again.

If there's anything else you need or questions about QuickBooks, I'm always here to glad to help you out.

Experienced Member

There is no "X" or "No Thanks" on the obnoxious banner. There's no way to make it go away.

pvz6UaD

Experienced Member

Oh dear god... Now there's two banners. no way to get rid of them. WTF I'm already a paying customer and now I'm being barraged with banner ads... 

wtf.jpg

Established Community Backer ***

This after the 30 days has gone by.

Oh no. Does this mean the 30 days has been extended? 

The answer is not "Yes" and not "Maybe Later"

Where is the 3rd choice: None of the above?

Capture.PNG