Hi there, youngsdrywall.
A warm welcome in QuickBooks Community!
When you update your QuickBooks apps, it won't allow you to revert or change back to its previous state. However, you should still be able to autosave existing invoices when you hit print. Since it's not working on your end, I suggest you perform basic troubleshooting starting with clearing the cache.
1. Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
2. Click More tools.
3. Click Clear browsing data.
4. Under Time range, select All time.
5. Put a checkmark each of the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
1. Click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose what to clear data.
4. Put a checkmark each box under browsing history, cached data, and files.
5. Click Clear.
1. Click the three vertical lines in the upper right corner.
2. Select Privacy and Security.
3. Under Cookies and Site Data, select Accept cookies and site data.
4. Click Clear data.
For future reference, please check this article to learn more about: Troubleshooting Browser problems
If you need further assistance with the workaround, please leave a comment. We are here to back you up. Have a wonderful weekend.