cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Experienced Member

Busy time split by week-end and week

Hi 

I would like to see my report "Busy time" depending of the week days and the week-end, over the past year.

Is there a way to do that? because my store is in touristic place and I would like to adapt my hours depending of the week-days or the week-ends.

Thank you

4 Comments
QuickBooks Team

Re: Busy time split by week-end and week

Hello there, ManonS.

It's nice to have you here in the Community. Let me help you get your desired report in QuickBooks Point of Sale.

You can utilize the Sales over time graph from the Reports and modify the display option of the graph content. This report will give you an idea as to when is the peak season of your business.

I'll walk you through the steps below:

1. Go to Reports.
  2. Click Sales.
  3. Choose Sales over time.
  4. Click Modify.
  5. Click the Change the graph content and set it to display receipts by hours, day, or week.

​Just in case you need assistance doing this, our POS Technical Support Team can be of help. They'll be able to guide you through the whole steps.

That's it. Let me know if you have follow-up questions about this. I'm always here to keep helping.

Experienced Member

Thank you for your answer, but this doesn't answer to my need.

I would like to be able to select only all the week-end of the year and see the "sales overtime" by hour during those day.

Can we do that?

Thank you

Experienced Member

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, but this doesn't solve my issue. Because I would like to be able to select only all the week-end of the year and being able to look at the "sales over time" by hour on this selection.

And then be able to select only  week-days on the year and look at the same "sales over time" by hour, because I think I should close my store later during the week-end, and seeing those "sales over time" like this will help the decision making.

Thank you

QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @ManonS,

Welcome back to our forums. I want to make sure this issue gets resolved.

Thank you for keeping us updated about the outcome and I appreciate you trying out the steps provided by my peer Charies_M. Since you're still unable to get the report view you want in QuickBooks Point of Sale, I'd recommend getting in touch our POS Support Team.

There they have the tools to check your account and can provide additional workarounds for you to get the report you need. They can also do a screen sharing session to get this issue rectified in a secure environment. Here's how to contact us: Intuit Point of Sale (QuickBooks Desktop)

That should connect you to our live care agents. Let me know if you still have questions and how the support call goes by leaving a comment below. Wishing you a great and productive day.