cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Established Member

Re: A warm welcome to you aleciakellymilli, QuickBooks Deskto...

My sale receipt's product's name is not quiet right! 

can we yet not edit this? 

Its vital for us. not a very complex thing to ask...

QuickBooks Team

Hi there, agustinacasal.

Editing templates for payment receipts is still not available. Also, the payment receipts in QuickBooks Desktop don't have items on them.

If you're looking at the paid invoice, edit the transaction if the item is incorrect. However, if it's the name that's incorrect, go to Item List window and correct the name from there.

I will be forwarding another feedback about having an option to edit payment templates receipts to our engineers. I'll get back here if you have other questions.

Experienced Member

Has this been fixed yet?

Surely not the biggest ask to be able to customise the payment receipt.

QuickBooks Team

Thanks for joining this thread, woody12.

Let me share information about customizing payment receipt in QuickBooks. This option is still unavailable. 

I'll send additional feedback to our developers about this. This way, they'll be able to know your sentiments and what's best for your business.

In addition, you can check our QuickBooks Blog so you'll be updated with all new features released in the software.

Just let me know if you need additional help.

Experienced Member

Re: Default payment received template is unusable

I agree with cj_cal, the Default payment received template is unusable! It is embarrassing for me to explain to my client that they have to use a work around to do a job their previous  software did while applying a payment.  At the very least the default PDF should show the payment received, the invoices that the payment was applied to and the the balance remaining in a clear and concise manner.