cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TSC18228
Level 1

Can I turn off Advanced Inventory? Not using FIFO. It created duplicates in our inventory, and has incorrect quantities. Way too slow. Go back to basic inventory?

Since we activated this,  QBES is so slow it's unusable. Also, when you run quick report on an item, it shows a different quantity on hand, than if you look at the item directly.  Also, Adv. Inv. created many duplicate inventory items on it's own.  We hate it and want to go back to basic inventory tracking like we had before.  Please advise. 

2 Comments 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I turn off Advanced Inventory? Not using FIFO. It created duplicates in our inventory, and has incorrect quantities. Way too slow. Go back to basic inventory?

Yes, when I tested it I could.  Go do Edit | Preferences | Items and Inventory and de-select the various Advanced settings you don't want to use.

stephanie8
Level 1

I have tried this several times and it will not let me do this. I have spent hours on the phone with Quickbooks and was told once Advanced Inventory is on you can not undo it. Advanced inventory has complete destroyed all of our QB  files.  I was told the only way is to go off my back up (which we did back in april) and redo all of our transactions by hand which would take days with multiple people doing it.  Worse decision we ever made. If you have any other guidance please tell me we have been trying to fix this for 2 weeks and it just keeps getting progressively worse.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us